• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale all sold indexing plates and misc parts for dividing heads, Part I

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A good friend and master machinist died a few years ago, I'm still trying to find homes for some items from his large collection of stuff. He taught me both somethign about machining, and to not be like him and let your stuff take over your life. So, here we have indexing plates and stuff - I saved one smaller indexer and its plates for myself, I think it's complete. some of what I originally listed has sold, so I'm editing the listing to remove sold items.

since everything in this first post has sold, just "move along" to the reply to this which has one disk, there are several more but I'm losing track
I charge actual shipping, so in the USA you will end up with about $8 to $10 shipping.

Last edited:
Back