Quantcast

Alibre parts

Help Support HMEM:

mgbrv8

Reaction score
I was thinking if anyone here has standard parts like screws washers nuts flangs etc that they would be willing to share I can start collecting them and make a free source webpage so everyone can partake. Or maybe we can have one on this website. Either way if you have any alibre parts u want to share feel free to email me.

Dave
Mgbrv8@yahoo.com

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Dave!

I like the idea and could offer some small fasteners. I have drawings for some 0-80, 2-56, 4-40, 6-32, and 8,32 screws in various lengths. They are hex cap screws. about 35 files in all.

mgbrv8

Reaction score
Sure anything is welcome im going to start collecting them and categorizing them so we can build a share file website. Feel free to email me them

David

Mgbrv8@yahoo.com

Captain Jerry

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
David

In case you didn't know, the McMaster-Carr on line catalog allows you to download 3-D models in several file formats that Alibre' can import nicely. I have downloaded and imported many items in .STEP and .IGES format.

Look here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#cadinlnord/93827a211/=idpazy

Jerry

mgbrv8

Reaction score
Captain Jerry said:
David

In case you didn't know, the McMaster-Carr on line catalog allows you to download 3-D models in several file formats that Alibre' can import nicely. I have downloaded and imported many items in .STEP and .IGES format.

Look here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#cadinlnord/93827a211/=idpazy

Jerry
Wow that's going to be really handy. Thank you sir. Still anything anyone wants to share please do.

Dave

AussieJimG

Reaction score
Good idea Dave, I have just sent off my small selection to add to the pile.

Jim

Rayanth

Reaction score
I have also noticed that a few of the gears and bearings sellers have parts models for download, if you're a registered user. I have downloaded some fantastic gear files from Boston Gears, and Berg has them as well though the bevel gears I downloaded from berg did not have the teeth, only the general profile.

- Ryan

AussieJimG

Reaction score
That reminds me: I have not had any luck creating custom threads. I have put the thread details in the file, but PE seems to be accessing a different file. Does anybody know where it is?

I would like to add things like the counterbores for each of the capscrews.

Jim

Latest posts