Ageless 9 and 18 Radial

Help Support HMEM:

Brian Lawrence

Reaction score
I plan on just either using a 30° or a 45° angle I think using just a one line seat will just work fine. it works on my vintage Harleys. Try and also get a good strong spring as well.
Brian

rlo1

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
23C2646F-A4E1-4031-AA2C-5583490EA299.jpeg

A feeling of satisfaction knowing that these cam rings turned out as well as they did. I chewed up an endmill on each one of those 4140 rings. I bought the plans 15years ago and had no clue how I was going to make these cams. I just knew that cutting them manually would be tough. I enjoy the CNC as it takes the hard part of machining and enables average machinists like me the ability to produce nice parts.
D0A7D85C-72BB-48F0-9FA9-7895D93C7F73.jpeg

Thommo

Reaction score
Hi RLO1. Just wondering what is with the colour scheme on your machine base?? Is that how it came or do you just like colourful machines😆

rlo1

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Hi RLO1. Just wondering what is with the colour scheme on your machine base?? Is that how it came or do you just like colourful machines😆
😂 I am poking fun at my ocd every time when I look at it. I did have plans for patterns but after 20 fixture changes I gave up!

rlo1

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
This is how to spend a relaxing afternoon.

Steamchick

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
3 Ettrick grove, Sunderland , Tyne & Wear, SR 48
Hi Rio.
I got the "play bar" - but no link to a file to play...
I know that "watching paint dry" can be a relaxing way to do nothing, but watching a "play-bar" play nothing is less exciting. Please can you re-load the file link?
Cheers!
K2

rlo1

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Rio.
I got the "play bar" - but no link to a file to play...
I know that "watching paint dry" can be a relaxing way to do nothing, but watching a "play-bar" play nothing is less exciting. Please can you re-load the file link?
Cheers!
K2
Sorry about that the file was too large to upload. I am attempting to correct it.

Latest posts