advice design construction rake for mini excavator

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
built original costs an eye of the head also used, maybe bigger bolts should be, with two steel bars and a week of work is built, drill welding machine and some other tool a pack of electrodes and much "elbow sweat oil and good will thanks however, for the right suggestions, if any friend user had any suggestions or useful advice, I invited him to submit it and to intervene thanks

Not knowing more specifics I can’t say much however one thing does pop into mind.

I would design it such that thebufket slips into the time assembly easil and then is fastened in place somehow. Possibly a chain binder to lock it to the bucket. The idea here is just to keep it from falling off. The last thing I’d would want to do is to bolt it in place every time it is needed.

Hi there, guys. Sorry for reviving such an old thread. I need your advice on mining fabo equipment. Have any of you had experience with it?

Hey everyone! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this post, because I'm actually looking for some advice on mining fabo equipment too. It's great to hear from people with direct experience.

Umm ... what are the odds that two different first-time posters would have not only the same interest (which is not exactly central to the focus of this forum) but use very similar language? In the past, this is the sort of post that often leads to spam. If that is a totally unjustified and inaccurate characterization, my apologies to Hazel and Isla.

Umm ... what are the odds that two different first-time posters would have not only the same interest (which is not exactly central to the focus of this forum) but use very similar language? In the past, this is the sort of post that often leads to spam. If that is a totally unjustified and inaccurate characterization, my apologies to Hazel and Isla.

Ummm.......Odds are 0.000...1%
I just deleted a similar post by @IslaCunningham
This comment is like an announcement ..........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back