Adding DHMO to a boiler

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandyC

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I can't think why so many people insist on adding this DHMO additive to their boilers... are they MAD?:confused::eek:

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Happy Christmas to you all.*beer**beer*

SandyC.:hDe:

Good one. I worked in a chem lab and had a bottle of distilled water in a squirt bottle. Someone was always walking off with it. When I switched to DHMO and labeled my bottle as such, no one would go near it.;)

Phil

Other chemicals will work like liquid nitrogen. or freon.

but dmho is likely the safest and the cheapest.

It is also a pretty good solvent for devolving organic compounds out of the bean of the Coffea arabica.
Then of course I drink that stuff for breakfast.
Tin

I've just become aware of this issue so did some checking in my area. Seems that we have been silently inundated with a crystallized form of DHMO that is covering everything. If any gets on clothing or boots and is then brought into the house, it rapidly breaks down into a hideous liquid that contaminates everything that it touches. We're presently locked in the bathroom but this chemical is now appearing from all the fixtures here. Is there any way to clean up this hazard before it takes over everything?

When your weather enters a crystalized DHMO pattern there is little you can do to avoid the pesky stuff. It comes silently and falls on unsuspecting individuals before they realize what is happening. It really is nasty stuff. Cars get stuck in its grip, and sometimes it can nearly bury a house. The really sad part is that every person that comes in contact with DHMO will eventually die. My advice is to shovel that material out of your way, then enjoy a stiff adult beverage to celebrate your victory over the stuff. Best of luck to you in your endeavors against this nasty material.

Your MN address tells me that you are well experienced with crystallized DHMO and still seem to be thriving both physically and mentally.

There's another chemical spill going on at the moment that will be dropping 1/2" or so of this hideous contamination

Your note on the inevitable outcome is something that I've recently begun to acknowledge. I'm thinking that we best make the most out of our remaining days and continue the good fight against DHMO.

Keep well.

My brother moved from Connecticut to Florida to escape the dreaded crystallized DHMO. He claims that it has, so far, failed to materialize there. It seems too good to be true?

Phil

Having more trouble with the liquid form of DHMO in the U.K. Rivers are so contaminated with it they are bursting their banks and contaminating farmland so the farmers can't plant. Its getting into homes too causing a great deal of damage and needing expensive decontamination. ;)

Regards Mark

Darn stuff is sneaky, it quietly crawls in through closed shop doors and stains my metal machines brown. It seems it cannot be stopped here at all.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to relocate to Florida to escape the crystallized DHMO, but i've heard that alligators thrive in the stuff. And now we hear that U K rivers are over-flowing with the stuff. Is there no place safe?

Latest posts

Back