A weekend job

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edwin

Reaction score
Hello,

i have built this week-end to my change simply sometimes again a little bit easy and small.
After I I here more and more by the contributions read I have bumped into the Rocking Enginge which I liked very much. Thus I have converted them into metrical mass and this week-end allow to originate.
It runs very well, also already with a bigger aquarium pump with 0.2 bar.

Edwin

k-k-21.JPG

k-k-23.JPG

k-k-24.JPG

Nice little rocker Edwin....they are fun little projects. If you search maybe back a year or so ago there was a rash of these made in all different variations. Its nice to see a new one :)

Regards,
Bill

Very nice Edwin!!!

The one i made took me a few weeks to make!
One day i hope to do a project like that in a weekend!

Andrew

Good going Edwin Thm: Es geht :)

I have a soft spot for the rocking engines myself; was the first engine I completed and the only one I've made more than one of. They're really good fun!

Kind regards, Arnold

Hello Bill,
Hello Andrew,
Hallo Arnold,

I do such small projects the fun always sometimes again, also to find an easy successful experience between complicated and longer needing projects.
I plan and build for one year on a Chrampton express passenger locomotive for track 1 in live steam and with all functioning details. I write this, however, here, however, seperat sometimes.

Regards

Edwin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Edwin! Would you happen to know of Peter Kneisel? He's a Physicist from Germany that I very respectfully work for at Jefferson Lab. He basically built the lab a number of years ago and has sustained experiments and advancements until the recent present. He is still here past his retirement with as much enthusiasm as ever.

Your English is grand, you say it as it should be expressed....action first.

Great project!

BillC

Latest posts

Back