A very sad Lad..

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aonemarine

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with all you animal lovers the story of lad. I warn you now it very very sad (get the tissues)
My wife and i work for a shetland sheep dog rescue and have seen many abused and neglected dog come thru the rescue that we fix up and find good forever homes for. Lad is from another rescue and has to be one of the most horrible acts of cruelty I have ever seen. He is in good hands now awaiting surgury to give him back a more normal life. Thank God there are still some good people left in the world...
[ame]http://youtu.be/92YmIDfMf24[/ame]

I can never understand the cruelty of humans. The whole world has gone mad. And I fear the future holds more cruelty, including human victims.
History is repeating itself! Again.

I can't follow the link, can you post a YouTube link plse? We've rescued 2 weimaraners now, and one was brought back from a hell of a state. Personal opinion, if you mistreat animals, you deserve that experience yourself. Multiplied.

Sent from my iPod touch using Model Engines

every time I try and just put in the link it just add the whole video...grr

I can't follow the link,
try going to you tube and type"Story of Lad" in the search block . I tried this came up the 4th and 6th choice . the one with a dogs face.
Tin

I can never understand the cruelty of humans. The whole world has gone mad. And I fear the future holds more cruelty, including human victims.
History is repeating itself! Again.

We at HMEN are creative people, so of course we do not understand the destructive mind and never will!
I am glad my wife and I adopted a Dachshund from a rescue shelter. It was a good feeling knowing we saved a life.

Update: looks like lad has to wait a bit longer to get a more normal life back. Poor guy :(

THE ARROW FUND’S LAD – BONE INFECTION FOUND IN LAD’S JAW, SURGERY MUST BE DELAYED FOR FURTHER TREATMENT

The results from the bone biopsy came back today showing that there is an infection in the remaining part of Lad’s lower jaw. In order for Lad to undergo reconstructive surgery at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine and eliminate any unnecessary risks, this infection must be entirely eradicated first. Lad has been put on a targeted antibiotic to treat this infection and pain medication to manage any pain he might feel. He will receive a second culture in 4 weeks time to determine if the infection is gone.

Lad is still enjoying the California weather with his new friends! We want to be very thorough with everything regarding his case so that his upcoming procedure is as safe as possible.

Back