a joke

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird

Reaction score
Hi

Monday is not my favourite day and today has been a bit of rough one. Late on in the afternoon a customer told us a joke that had us all laughing and brightened up the day. I'm not sure if this is the place for jokes but here goes anyway.

A new building site started up adjacent to some existing houses. Little Emma, 5 years old, starts talking to the builders and soon becomes their friend. The builders take little Emma into their hearts and she becomes the site mascot and buy her a little pink hard hat, little pink wellies and a little pink spade. At the end of the week the builders have a whip round and each put a few coins into a pay packet for her. Delighted she runs in to her mother and shows her what she has earned. Her mother said thats wonderful darling, will you be working next week. We will if the merchant brings the f****** bricks Emma replied.

Well it made me laugh

Cheers

Hi FB,
If you go down the list in the Break Room, you will find a heading 'Humour in model engineering', if you pop your jokes in there they won't get lost in the turmoil of everything else, plus you will find a lot of bits to make you smile.
Good one by the way.

John

I've heard many variations of that.
And they still holds the same humor for me.
Perhaps because one of my boys, at the age of 5 would had been very
quick to pick up on ANY "shop talk" that he was within hearing distance
of.
bang.gif

It's funny when it's told to happen to someone ELSE! :lol:

Rick

Back