A Jan Ridders Duo

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcheslop

Reaction score
As is customary and every one likes pics :big: This ties up my build of the Duo designed by Jan Ridders.
It also is the end of my first build thread on this forum and has helped me get rid of a few demons along the way.
Many thank for the support and encouragement.
duofinished008.jpg

duofinished007.jpg

duofinished003.jpg

Finally a running video or two just to prove she does indeed run :big:

That's all folks :big: :big:
best wishes Frazer

Congratulations Frazer. That is a real sweet looking and running engine. Very well presented here and in your build thread. Now we will be waiting to see what your next engine or project will be. Thanks for sharing it with us. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Brilliant work Frazer ... like most of Jan's designs, extremely well executed :bow:

Nick

Thanks Nick
Hi Don many thanks,The next build is already underway its steam launch Victoria I just built the Duo as a break as I'm at the tree wood stage and got a little sick of cutting 1/16 mortise and tenons :big: but i do intend to build a replica of a Stuart Turner steam boat from 1926 that's the plant and hull but still doing the research on her
Iv located some factory drawings in Italy but cannot find a stern view but theres no rush :big:
Thanks again to all.
kind regards Frazer

Wow, what a great runner! Nice job!

Simon

Now that is cool Frazer!!!

Congrats on a great runner!!!!
Even though it is a double i am still counting it as a single engine!!! :big:

Andrew

Back