A few more storage room photos

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modelbuff

Reaction score
More photos

P1000646.JPG

P1000647.JPG

P1000649.JPG

P1000650.JPG

Awesome :eek:

Being new to the hobby, I can't imagine how many years or decades it takes to accomplish making those.

Absolutely Marvellous. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Outstanding!

A good story behind every piece as well

;D

AMAZING.....

You don`t need to build a new room, you need to build a museum.,.
I shure would like to visit ;)

Best regards from Norway..

Neros

Model guy

In the second photo, what is the green machine in the top right hand corner? It looks like a press or miniature mill.

Very nice work.

Hal

Hal said:
Model guy

In the second photo, what is the green machine in the top right hand corner? It looks like a press or miniature mill.

Very nice work.

Hal

Looks to me like a "power hammer" we had one of those in High School in South Africa.

instead of building a room for extra storage you could just send them to me for storage ;D :big: :bow:

i just wish i can get that good at building models :bow:

You guys are right it is a steam powered trip hammer for smithwork.

As to building quality models I have a statement posted in my shop:

The difference between average and excellence is perseverance.

I have been building models for over 40 years and
I still make lots of mistakes. It can be difficult to throw away an item that took a lot of time but if the end result is to be in the good to excellent catergory everything has to be right. I remember an item that took 6 tries before I got it right, near drove me to pitch the project, but now I can enjoy a well built product.

I tip my hat to you sir. Your a testament to dedication and skill, just goes to show what happens when you have vision and ability.You've found the secret to being remembered for years to come.Im glad you shared!

All I can say is , 'Wow'!

What a fantastic display of models.

That is amazing. I'd love to have a look around there with a full demo!!

Latest posts

Back