7/16-14 tpi allen head bolt

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman

Reaction score
This may not be the right section to put this but it is where I am. I am trying to find two 7/16-14 TPI X 1 or 1-1/4" long allen head bolts in alloy steel, black oxide. I find lots of stainless steel ones. Another problem is that I only need two of them. I even tried fleabay. All leads appreciated. thanks

This may not be the right section to put this but it is where I am. I am trying to find two 7/16-14 TPI X 1 or 1-1/4" long allen head bolts in alloy steel, black oxide. I find lots of stainless steel ones. Another problem is that I only need two of them. I even tried fleabay. All leads appreciated. thanks
Contact BA BOLTS on the web. They claim to be able to supply (make) any bolt you want in any quantity. So far they've come up with my BSF requests.
RonW

That's a big bolt for a model! If all else fails, you could get some larger ones, machine the threads off and put a 14TPI thread on them. What's wrong with stainless?

Back