• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7-12” shaper wanted

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sands1926

Reaction score
Looking for an atlas, Logan or craftsman shaper with table. I’m in Marietta Ohio and will drive 400 miles to pick up.

I have a 7 1/5 Atlas shaper that I am asking $850 for. I am near Corinth, Mississippi. I can’t give more details or send pics right now but will in a couple hours when I am not so tied up. Gary
Looking for an atlas, Logan or craftsman shaper with table. I’m in Marietta Ohio and will drive 400 miles to pick up.
[/QUOTE

I looked for a very long time, before I found one for $850. Everything I saw for $800 was trashed. That’s a good price, lock it up. This is mine mounted on a metal frame with a pedestal from a trashed roll top desk.

Attachments

• 1699EBA8-A61D-4406-A5E0-4EAEA62CB614.jpeg
    1699EBA8-A61D-4406-A5E0-4EAEA62CB614.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 253

Latest posts

Back