.60 Model Airplane Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf2qd

Reaction score
Been going to post these plans for a long time, many things have stood in the way....

I developed this design when I was in college 20 years ago. It is made from 3 - 2" cubes of aluminum plus a 2x2x1 for the head, a cast iron sleeve and a steel crank. This was designed for a 1 semester Machine Tool Practice Lab. Students who had never seen a machine shop were making most of the parts in 45 - 50 hours of lab time. Cast Irnon sleeve, cast iron ring, steel crank and the rest aluminum.

Plans in the plans section.

Pete

Pete.jpg

(sorry about the high quality background...)

Neat! Thanks for sharing it! The plans are a bit hard to read, though...

kf2qd said:
Been going to post these plans for a long time, many things have stood in the way....

I developed this design when I was in college 20 years ago. It is made from 3 - 2" cubes of aluminum plus a 2x2x1 for the head, a cast iron sleeve and a steel crank. This was designed for a 1 semester Machine Tool Practice Lab. Students who had never seen a machine shop were making most of the parts in 45 - 50 hours of lab time. Cast Irnon sleeve, cast iron ring, steel crank and the rest aluminum.

Plans in the plans section.

Pete

Pete.jpg

can you please give me te project?? i'm new and i can't find it!! i registered just because i saw this!!
(sorry about the high quality background...)

Latest posts

Back