3cc Diesel - My first ICE

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work, Bob. I've enjoyed reading this build diary immensely and learned a lot along the way. Thanks, and congratulations.

b, your engine is grand and the video! Is there no end to your talents? Nice idea to mention the reprabates on here. Well done, you should be very proud. I know I am for you. Mike

Is there any chance that Bob's little beauty could be nominated for the "Engine of the Month?" I think it might encourage others to do such a great job of documenting and sharing.

And, use emoticons ;D ;D :bow: :bow:

George

I know I am late Bob, but congratulations on a very successful build. I have enjoyed the ride along with you.
Gail in NM,USA

Gail,

Better late than never and my most sincere thanks for your help and support especially in the latter stages of the build. :bow:

George,

Thanks for your remarks. :bow:

Best Regards
bob

Dumb question for the forum members, from a total amateur....

Can this kind of engine be super-sized? Scaled up, like the "Double Dyno"....say 2-1/2 times larger? Port areas, and a few other things will change, but can it be done to these type engines?

Can the engine be throttled to run a little slower, or is it the nature of the beast to always be a high RPM-er?

Just curious.

Frank

Latest posts

Back