22 mm push buttons

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have three of my machines set up with VFD and I have used 22 mm push buttons and rotary switches. The problem is that the rotary switches tend to move over time. I know that there are locking washers available with tabs to prevent the rotation in the enclosure. I cannot seem to find a source for these and they do not come with the switches. Apparently I am calling them by the wrong name because I cannot find them with a search. Where can I find these washers or at least what is the proper name to search?

I found a name. Anti rotation ring. Still have not found a place to purchase them other than one listing for a large lot for $89 but description does not really specify size or quantity.

I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who has this problem.

Hi Gordon

Just did a search on 7/8” lock washer (22.22mm) and it came up with dozens, I got similar results with a 22.22mm search.

HW9Z-RL.png

This is what I am looking for. Cannot find in US in 22mm size.

Apparently I cannot post an image

HW9Z-RL.jpg

HW9Z-RL.png

This is what I am looking for. Cannot find in US in 22mm size.

Apparently I cannot post an image

HW9Z-RL.jpg
Try searching 22mm switch bezel

If in the USA contact an electrical supply house. Square D, Cuttler Hammer, Siemens are the major brands here for those switches. The hard part will b finding an inside salesman ( Not the guy at the counter) whom will take the time to help you with such a small sale. Good luck

Back