# 2 Oiler Plans?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheepo45

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am working on a 1/4 scale Gade motor. It calls for a #2 drip oiler. Does anyone know of any plans for this oiler? How about a cheap source for glass or acrylic tubing for small oilers?
Thanks,
cheepo45

cheepo45 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am working on a 1/4 scale Gade motor. It calls for a #2 drip oiler. Does anyone know of any plans for this oiler? How about a cheap source for glass or acrylic tubing for small oilers?
Thanks,
cheepo45

Hello cheepo45,
For the glass tubing go to ask for "pipettes" in your local laboratory of medical analysis. It is free (in France).
Very good too for the water gauge.

Best regards

1/4 scale Gade from Morrison & Marvin? They also do drawings and a small parts kit for the oiler, which includes the glass. The kit used to cost $7.50.

Once you have the drawings, you can scale them up and use the suggested machining sequence to make any size oiler you desire.

Dave
The Emerald Isle

Thanks, everyone for your help. This is what I like about this site! Have a great holiday season.
Cheepo45

Sure would like to see the oiler progress and the gade too. I hope to make that next and have been pouring over the plans.
Good luck!
Tom

Back