• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade 2 - 1inch milling bits for trade

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werowance

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have 2 - 1" inch milling bits for trade that i got from a trade school auction. they appear to have never been used. they are to large for my machine so they have just been sitting on the shelf for years. what i would like to do is trade them to someone who would be willing to grind me some high speed steel cutting tools for my lathe. the kind just like in the school books as your first tool bits. ive tried and tried to get them right but mine never cut good at all and thought if i had a master set to go by then i probably could do a better job grinding my own. ill even supply the 3/8 blanks.

so if anyone is willing let me know. ill pay to ship the bits and blanks to you - USA i guess only. might see what it costs to ship to Canada or something to. but shipping to the UK and Australia is very expensive for example. then once you receive the bits and blanks and are happy then you pay to ship the ground blanks back to me. sound fair?

pictures below of the milling bits below if interested. oh and fyi one of the plastic tubes they were in just decentegrated when i took the cap off so that bit will not have the tube pictured below. but you will get 2 bits and 1 plastic tube.

1630614239543.png

1630614263233.png

1630614286163.png

1630614319027.png

Back