• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/3 scale Myrick Eclipse casting kit

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrickman

Reaction score
Gray iron kit of castings to build the Myrick Eclipse 1/3 scale engine. 2" bore x 2-1/4" stroke, hit and miss governing, hot tube ignition, 10.3" flywheels, bronze rod and propane fueled. Finished weight ~65 lbs. you source 16DP cam gears. No formal plans, but I have a set of my build sketches and photos to show machining setups. $530 plus $42 shipping in two USPS flat rate boxes with insurance. PM me if interested. Also may consider trades for comparable kits. This is the last kit left of 12 kits made/sold and I do not plan to make any for several more years.

image.jpeg

hello. i really like that engine. wish i could find one complete amd ready to run. do you have any that are complete for sale or more of these 1/3 scale kits available?

Latest posts

Back