Another short day in the shop, but productive none the less. I finished running the last few pistons and while I was waiting I cleaned up the tops of the pistons. For now they are just sanded with 400 grit sandpaper. I'll either run them on the buffing wheel to polish them or make some sort of fixture to face them off in the lathe. Since I had a couple of spare connecting rods, I ran a couple of spare pistons. The next parts to make at the lathe are the sprockets for the timing chain. I'm using #25 chain, but wanted to try my hand at making the sprockets. It took a couple of tries, but I got one that's good. The sprocket for the camshaft should be pretty easy on Monday because it's so similar to the crank one.