1/2 inch by 11 thread bolt ????

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard
The super super super rich are not interested in what you say and the super super poor super poor are equally clueless.

The really rich always save some money, the rest of people not only have debts and actually increase them .

There was a snippet this morning on 'the Goggle box that the average wealth of UK is only £1900.
During this pandemic people are going further into debt whilst another set are actually 'saving money' as they are prevented from taking holidays or eating out or whatever.
I had a look at my bank balances- need I say more?
Well perhaps a bit. The super rich are not the people who have stocks and shares but own one of the factors of production called LAND. I might have a teeny bit, fully paid and a bit in a brace of banks and a brace of pharmaceuticals as we all are either going to need medicines - or an undertaker.

People with land- and that is not me- don't talk about it.
Laughingly, there are a couple of old codgers who have come out of their respective gutters, who regularly have their noses in a drop or two of decent malt whisky but we may be couple of old wrecks but we watch people who spend money which they can't afford to spend.

A thought or two- before one sets off to buy that bit for the workshop that they really can't afford.:D

Richard
The super super super rich are not interested in what you say and the super super poor super poor are equally clueless.

The really rich always save some money, the rest of people not only have debts and actually increase them .

There was a snippet this morning on 'the Goggle box that the average wealth of UK is only £1900.
During this pandemic people are going further into debt whilst another set are actually 'saving money' as they are prevented from taking holidays or eating out or whatever.
I had a look at my bank balances- need I say more?
Well perhaps a bit. The super rich are not the people who have stocks and shares but own one of the factors of production called LAND. I might have a teeny bit, fully paid and a bit in a brace of banks and a brace of pharmaceuticals as we all are either going to need medicines - or an undertaker.

People with land- and that is not me- don't talk about it.
Laughingly, there are a couple of old codgers who have come out of their respective gutters, who regularly have their noses in a drop or two of decent malt whisky but we may be couple of old wrecks but we watch people who spend money which they can't afford to spend.

A thought or two- before one sets off to buy that bit for the workshop that they really can't afford.:D
Oh that is absolutely correct, the super (cubed) don't give a damn about what I say, and yes, they buy land, pharmaceuticals and BANKS. They are invisible. They use their wealth and status to milk wars, start wars and sell guns to both sides. They are extremely evil people and yet if you met one you would thimk him/her an upstanding responsible citizen. they needs to be hung.

As far as my work shop goes, I am working in the feilds earning enough to pay cash for mye new toys.

Latest posts

Back