Project of the Month built by driller1432

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > HMEM > Introduction > Hello from Thailand

Old 10-23-2017, 08:55 AM   #11
Moper361

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogsy View Post
Runs very nicely. Clicking on your youtube link gives an address without the split in youtu.be (h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphhnhlmFlc&feature=youtu.be - I added a space to stop it auto embedding) which will embed itself in the thread if you post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphh...ature=youtu.be
Seemed OK from my page on the site but anyway thanks .

Why is it I can only seem to down load one picture at a time on here is there any particular reason like being a newbie ?.I tried to load a few pics of my set up but in the end it only downloads 1 at a time

Old 10-24-2017, 01:02 AM   #12
Cogsy

Liked 450 Times on 349 Posts
Likes Given: 441

On our end we just got the text link, which when clicked opens a new youtube tab. Weird.

The forum software supports multiple pictures, I'm not sure what's happening with yours. One the 'manage attachments' popup just browse multiple pics in the boxes, then click 'upload' and it should upload them all. Not sure what else to suggest (I've rarely uploaded directly to the site in the past as I used photobucket til the recent fiasco).