Project of the Month built by mayhugh1

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > The Tools and Tips > Tools > Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch!

Old 09-11-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
kingston6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch!

Guys,

Sorry for my off topic here. Anyways I need your help please. I need an Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch where can I get that. I searched through google and found few websites which offer different types of 'Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch'. Can I try from there https://www.abestmeter.com/electroni...-level-switch/

If you have another option please let me know. I'm open to try anything you suggest.

Old 09-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #2
Wizard69

Liked 174 Times on 156 Posts

We will need more information.

"Optical Level Sensor Switch" could mean several things. It could mean sensing the level of a material in a tank, it could mean a switch that acetates when the sensor is "level", it could mean a level sensor that communicates of an optical connection, it could mean lots of things.

In a nut shell even if you are using optics to check the level in a tank there are dozens of ways to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston6 View Post
Guys,

Sorry for my off topic here. Anyways I need your help please. I need an Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch where can I get that. I searched through google and found few websites which offer different types of 'Electronic Optical Level Sensor Switch'. Can I try from there https://www.abestmeter.com/electroni...-level-switch/

If you have another option please let me know. I'm open to try anything you suggest.