Project of the Month built by mirek111

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > Whats Left? > Shows and Events > NAMES Expo 2018

Old 03-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #1
PTsideshow

Liked 29 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default NAMES Expo 2018

Everything is moving along, I-75 is still a mess from Detroit south to around the exit area.
http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,4616,...7654--,00.html

Old 03-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #2
stevehuckss396
HMEM_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 952 Times on 642 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Beat me to it!

Looking forward to being there all weekend

dalem9 Likes This 
Old 03-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
PTsideshow

A little slow in posting it this year Life seems to get in the way. Not to mention other stuff

Old 03-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #4
PTsideshow

Make sure any one coming to the show check with the MDOT web site for construction added to more roads this spring. Since the state coughed up some extra money, the barrels are sprouting up all over.

Old 04-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #5
PTsideshow

A couple of weeks to go, things are moving along!

Old 04-15-2018, 02:25 PM   #6
PTsideshow

For those that are coming to the show next weekend. The weather is supposed to be better, no freezing rain like today and in the low to mid 50's and clear. And be sure to check the MDOT site for changes in construction status of the freeways as it some times seems it changes by the hour or at least daily. https://mdotnetpublic.state.mi.us/drive/

Old 04-15-2018, 07:39 PM   #7
vederstein
Must do dumb things....

Liked 306 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 90

This year will be my first time going. Just looking. I won't be displaying anything.

...Ved.

Old 04-16-2018, 03:08 AM   #8
DDoty
Hobby Machinist

Same here, coming up Fri. eve. this will be my first year attending as well. 5 hours north but looks to be well worth it. Wish I could get in early so I had more time to take it all in at a slower pace and still drive home Sat. Eve.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:08 AM   #9
bhouin
HMEM_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Same here. I will be attending for the first time. Looking forward to it.

Old 04-20-2018, 10:10 PM   #10
PTsideshow

For those that are coming to the show. The weather is supposed to be better, no freezing rain like today and in the low to mid 50's and clear. And be sure to check the MDOT site for changes in construction status of the freeways as it some times seems it changes by the hour or at least daily. https://mdotnetpublic.state.mi.us/drive/ Due to rolling patching crews and freeway shut downs over the weekend