Project of the Month built by mirek111

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > Whats Left? > Buy / Sell / Trade / eBay > Stuart Turner Triple Expansion Engine 80% finished for sale.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
malcolmt

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Stuart Turner Triple Expansion Engine 80% finished for sale.

Hi Folks
Sadly i have to sell my part complete Stuart Turner Triple Expansion Engine.

All the work carried out so far has been done to a VERY high standard. I do not have drawings for this engine but they are available from Stuarts.

What's left to do ?
A crankshaft will need to be fabricated, One half of a main bearing is missing, One of the pumps needs some parts making for it, And a set of pistons.

That is not every thing but all the major stuff. There are no fixings.

I have tried to post some pic's and i have a couple more that i can E-mail if you wish.

[img][/img]

Now listed on E-Bay

I have PayPay

Kind regards

Malcolm

Attached Thumbnails
Picture 006s.JPG   Picture 008s.JPG   Picture 003s.JPG