Project of the Month built by gbritnell

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > Whats Left? > Buy / Sell / Trade / eBay > Holt Engine for sale

Old 12-03-2017, 01:34 AM   #1
BobsModels

Liked 31 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Holt Engine for sale - Price Update

UPDATE: I was a bit cryptic on the price, I am looking for the best offer over $2000. I cannot ship outside the USA. Sorry for the confusion. Contact me directly for more information.

Hi

The Holt was purchased several years ago by my friend, who recently passed away. I am selling the Holt as well as all his other models (most already sold) at the request of his family. The information he gave me when he purchased it was, it was built by someone in California. That person told him it ran only for short intervals at it does not have a water pump for cooling. It has one of Roy’s ignitions on it, and from my examination I would guess it did run – no guarantee just my observation. It turns over nicely, feels like compression –not much. There is a set of prints.
You are purchasing the engine “as is”. He told me he paid around $3800 on ebay. I am looking for the best offer I can get for the family.

Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Holt-4.jpg   Holt-3.jpg   Holt-2.jpg   Holt-1.jpg  

Last edited by BobsModels; 12-03-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: price and shipping clarification

Old 12-03-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
BobsModels

Liked 31 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Hi

Note price and shipping information

Bob