Project of the Month built by Johno1958

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Home Model Engine Machinist > Showing Them > A Work In Progress > PM Research No. 1 Build

Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #241
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4

I did add the "extra" fix with Firefox but it didn't work. Even after trying 2-3 times. I went with Chrome and the extra fix it had and that thankfully solved the problem. Thanks everyone for the help. I've since stored the pics so I can use them without any further problems while working on my build. As this is my first build from castings I agree that the Pics really add to the posts.

tractorjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my 1st engine build, a PM Research 3B, on a Unimat db-200 Nickademusss Engines From Castings 53 07-24-2012 07:07 PM
PM Research Inc. 5BI n4zou A Work In Progress 33 06-08-2011 11:18 PM
PM Research 4CI kjk General Engine Discussion 1 04-20-2011 10:58 PM
PM research crankshafts hitandmissman General Engine Discussion 4 03-11-2010 04:39 PM
PM Research Lathe Penguingeoff A Work In Progress 6 01-23-2010 03:45 PM

Newest Threads

- Top - Member List