Tin, It must surely be frustrating. I have all but given up buying second hand tools on eBay because invariably there is always something wrong or misdescribed.
I guess I better stop posting about building on a shopping thread but this is what I achieved.
You can see I set the drawing up so the grooves could be cut with an SNMG 90 degree tool and then be parted off in exactly the same position after centre drilling.
After parting off, I held the parts in a collet chuck with a collet stop to cut the bearing seat. I found I had to seat the bearing before cutting the seat on opposite side as the stop was too small a diameter. I used a boring bar that came with my boring head to cut the seat as my lathe tooling was too big for this kind of work. The bearings were hard to get out, so I only cut seats in one wheel.
There were two problems I encountered with this approach.
1. The turned diameter was not constant.
2. Getting a reference point exact again after changing tools to part off.
So the wheels shown are probably good for drawer runners etc but maybe not for precision liner parts without shimming etc.
I had a bit of a play afterwards with the tool memories in my DRO and finally worked out how they worked. I think if I can get them sorted out, I would get more accurate and repeatable results by changing tools on the DRO, cutting one wheel at a time and making a custom back stop for the collet chuck that engaged with the outer edge of the wheel.
I will say the Acetal (Delrin) was nice to machine in comparison to the HDPE I usually use.